Friday, April 16, 2010

My blog - Speaking my mind aloud..

Since my school days I had this feeling of a writing a diary, but it never really happened. I just collected diaries from my father and after scribbling a few lines utilized the rest for solving some maths problems or making notes.

Just a few months back while chatting with a friend, he suggested that I should start blogging. I was little apprehensive initially as I wasn't sure about what should I write (which I am still not) and finally decided that I would write about any random thoughts that come to my mind.

So here I blog and what you would follow on this blog are the reflections of my mind on things relating to this world so I can have a good laugh when I re-read them some years down the line...

3 comments:

Amit said...

Welcome to blogging.. ..

Amazingly ASh said...

Really good thing to blog. And when u write so well, you should keep doing it.

Nirmal N said...

Thanks ...