Sunday, February 28, 2010

My day at a Veterinary hospital

Last two days have been pretty tough for me. My little cat wasnt keeping well. She had to be hospitalized.

Early morning we rushed to the hospital to check on her. She was sitting at the very far corner of the cage they had kept her in. Also her eyes were moist and I could see she had cried all night
But yes I was glad she was recuperating.

That was my first visit to the veterinary hospital. Well I must say the hospital was good and clean. Moreover the office staff and the doctors were helpful too. The campus of the hospital was huge and there was ample space to accommodate different animals.

They had separate wards for different animals dogs, cats, cows, horses, birds etc. They had separate rooms for ICU s, X ray etc.All the animals were being checked on a daily basis. The hospital staff ensured they were properly fed and given medications on time.

Soon after the doctors had checked my cat, we left the place, my heart filling with gratitude for the people who are doing so much for animals, also to the person who donated land for such a noble cause.

Hats off to you all...

0 comments: