Monday, January 10, 2011

Looking back

It has been a real long time since my last post. Its high time that I get back to my writing habits as I am having this strange feeling that I have lost a part of me over a past couple of months.

Alright so here I go…

2010 is over and 2011 has already begun
Looking back, despite the ups and downs 2010 was wonderful year. A few milestones of the last year.
1) I left my job after almost 3 years, as I felt it was the time to move on, bored of being with the same project.. A feeling that creeps in as the time passes working in the same environment.
2) Started blogging much to my own surprise. Well, let me not raise any expectations here though. :D
3) Took up a job in another company and yeah a better opportunity
4) Went trekking to Matheran, was a memorable experience
5) New friends, new colleagues and new work environment. added lot of enthusiasm
6) Lot of little memorable moments be it a birthday celebration at work or client appreciations to mention a few :)

And now looking forward to what 2011 has in stores for me!!
Welcome 2011 !!

0 comments: